Thursday, September 9, 2010

My friend.......

I have many new friend at high school after I'm study at the school....haha.....I want to share three of my favorite new friends



My first friend at there are Jimmy....

Jimmy is very clever, friendly and helpful person....
When i have problem at my study....He will be the first man who came to help me....
Haha...He is also a very handsome and very like to laugh man.....
when have something funny, he would be the person who laughs loudest...But his laugh is very cute...


The second person I want to introduce is Kimberly...
Kimberly is a beauty girl and her english is very powerful...
Haha....She are very useful when i need a english dictionary...
She are very useful when i need a english dictionary...haha...just joking so do not be too serious lor.......
She is also a very good talk person,so i think when we have some problem, we can share with her....


Wahaha....the last person is Andy ....
Andy call Chee Hong and Jimmy also call Chee Hong.....+.+....That are the thing makes me the most headaches....Two also call Chee Hong....
Haha...but this Chee Hong are the most funny person.....
He also pro in english but i think Kimberly pro then him....
Andy can play well in badminton....haha... I also hear from other .......




I am very honored, because it can become your friend.....

1 comment:

  1. Make it a natural post. Just share whatever u wanna say. Be honest and u will be happy...

    ReplyDelete