Sunday, September 12, 2010

my best friend when at smktku...

My friend Kent, Chen and Xin........haha...I'm very like this picture very much....In the picture I can see our memory....
But it already past...Now, they already start their new study life like me.....two at cheras and one study at ALC.......haha....We have a sweet memory during form 3 to form 5........We know each other when we are form 3......


Kent,have a bad temper but kind-hearted......he also have a good English background.....he can fail all subject but much get A in he english....So....the conclusion is he only good in english....haha.....


Chen, Crayon Shin-chan lover...she love Shin-chan very much....Hard working person when want to get some thing she want, so she are success  after SPM and go study at she dream college...haha...have one secret I want to tell her but I have no chance.....


Xin, the most funny person...haha...very cute and naive....we are different class during form 4 and form 5......but we are still good friend....she are the most 'stupid' at four of us.....haha.....




Friend, I love you all forever....and I hope our relation will never end......

2 comments: