Monday, May 13, 2013

Finally, I had learnt a Big lesson from you

I learnt a lesson from 13/5/2013....
I learnt, dun simply promise thing to other if u not really can make it....
Ya, i know is my fault for simply promise thing...I wont make it for the next time...
But the most important thing that i learnt from the lesson is, if you already promise thing to other but you cant really make it and you really have a reason.
THERE ARE NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN REASON WHY YOU CANT MAKE IT, THEY WILL ONLY THINK THAT YOU JUST SIMPLY GIVE THEM A REASON BECAUSE YOU DUN WAN GO TO THE PLACE...
Ya...No one will believe on your reason...there will no any excuse giving...The promise break mean break...Even you really have a important thing to do...The other just think that you are just giving a excuse for break it...they will never think that why are you promise it from the start...Because of who you give the promise...And will never accept any reason for break the promise...Because you are the one who give promise...Should be responsible about it...Even the promise is make because of someone...If you cant make it...You are the only person who should responsible...because no excuse can be accepted...You just only can say sorry...other then sorry, nothing else will be listen...Other then sorry, the rest will just be an excuse for break the promise...
Ya...this is what i had learnt on the day from you...
Thank you for teaching me this...
And sorry because of i'm just break what i had promised...
Ya...It same with what you think...I had break the promise because of NOTHING...
Ya...it really my fault...and I dun think that you had done any mistake...
Because i'm realize that the person who had done a big mistake from the start is ME...
And you are the person who never make any mistake...
Thank you very much for the lesson on the day 13/5/2013...
It really a very nice and beautiful date...
13/05/13

I will never for get the date....

No comments:

Post a Comment