Friday, September 30, 2011

First of the October

What can I say is: "Wa.... Time fly so fast ooo....Now is October already.....50 more day the real STPM will start.....N I'm still doing nothing at home..."

Haha....actually I really dun know what can I do....
Which subject should I do first.....
Always asking myself about "Should I having group study with my friend???"
But I knew that my friend are busy with revision by own and no time to having a group to waste their time.....
All Form 6 student also have a big dream....
Everyone also want to enter university.....
Some of the student are aim for 4 flat....
And my aim is at least get 3 A....
I know that this aim are too high for me to get.....
Because I'm only get 3 A in my SPM.....
It is impossible for me to get it.....
But, what I will do is try my best to make it.....
Because I also want to make my parent feel proud because of me....


NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...
世上无难事,只怕有心人

不是每件你想要得到的东西你都会拿到。但是我知道的是,只要你有努力,你就会成功。

Just try my best.....

No comments:

Post a Comment