Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Faster wake up from the dream...

Faster la....
Just wake up from the stupid dream...
Just wake up and the to do revision le.....
Faster....
I don't wan get a horrible result again in the trial and the real exam-STPM...
I wan to get at least 3.58 in the trial.....
Faster....
If no it really will affect my result le....
I don't wan it affect my result....

I konw....
What i wan is what i can't get....
So...please just wake up from the dream.....
So...let start to do revision....
Wake up at 4 a.m....
Cut down my nap time....
Cut down my play time....
Cut down my dream time....
And take my time to do revision...
Okay....

So..just wake up...
Exam is very near to we already...
Don't always waste my time to do nothing le....
Can I make it....

Not only for me.....
It also for all my friend....

Let gambateh ba....
All my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment